• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Kerbal Space Program [Announcement] Welcome our two new mods!

    Kerbal Space Program [Announcement] Welcome our two new mods!


    [Announcement] Welcome our two new mods!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:06 AM PST

    Goodday everyone!

    Recently we opened up mod applications on the subreddit to help prepare for Kerbal Space Program 2. We'd like to thank everyone very much for applying. Two candidates really stood out to us, and we're very happy to invite them to join the team.

    Please welcome /u/pkmniako and /u/CodingCoffeeSquirrel!

    We've asked our two new mods to introduce themselves in three or four sentences.

    /u/pkmniako:

    Hello! I'm pkmniako, but usually called just Niako. I'm a KSP Modder and a staff member over the subreddit's discord server. I hope to have an amazing time with the kerbal reddit community!

    /u/CodingCoffeeSquirrel:

    Hi everybody! I just received word that I'll be joining the team as a moderator. I'm really excited about this because this community is what lead me to join Reddit in the first place. And since that day I haven't found a friendlier and more welcoming community on Reddit than r/KerbalSpaceProgram :)

    So thank you to the team for giving me the opportunity to contribute back to the community!

    About me: Do I even need to say it? I love rockets and spacecraft. Even more so since I started playing KSP (and now I can even pretend to understand them ^^). I'm especially fascinated with their guidance systems and am trying to implement my own (very crappy) versions of them with kOS. What else? I really like coding and coffee. And younger me also really liked squirrels, apparently.

    But more importantly: What am I planning to do as a mod? With the release of KSP2 there will be much to do. New worlds to explore, new stuff to blow up, more Kerbals to rescue and records to break. And since everybody loved the Weekly Challenges and there will be lots of new people who never participated in them (including me) I think it will be time to bring back regular community events. If you have any ideas for events, challenges, or contests (they don't necessarily have to be in the style of the weekly challenges) please do let me know, so I can collect them. Expect to hear more in the future!

    What else was there? Oh right,

    ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

    submitted by /u/Redbiertje
    [link] [comments]

    Untiltled Space Craft Mk1

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:21 AM PST

    I may have a problem...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:40 PM PST

    Since the last photo: Heavy Lift Cargo Aircraft updated, with moar features. She still thicc, but she fly as well.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:41 AM PST

    just launched my first space station

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:26 AM PST

    F-72 "Spirit" Hit me with some cold hard criticism.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:29 PM PST

    A compact minmus lander with a flag of my space program!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:31 AM PST

    These are the voyages...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:13 PM PST

    Beresheet on the Mun

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:56 PM PST

    I finally got outside LKO on a space plane!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    The light from the Sun red-shifted as it passed through Jool's atmosphere and reflected on my ship

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:16 AM PST

    A Munar eclipse viewed from The Mun

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:05 PM PST

    First time in lunar orbit!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:02 AM PST

    Single launch, no DLC, probably Stock Kerbal Space Station (S.L.N.D.P.S.K.S.S.)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:04 PM PST

    The Kraken disassembled my rover :(

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:48 PM PST

    First time making a base. Already have a lot of improvements in mind but after 7 launches at least it's functional!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:30 AM PST

    Landed on The Mun and my ship didn't tip over!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:54 AM PST

    Found a 6 hours clock, after all a day on Kerbin is only 6 hours...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:40 PM PST

    I think I took this "Precision Landing" stuff way too seriously

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:00 PM PST

    My attempt at a VTOL.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:53 PM PST

    Freestyle Rover Cross

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:51 AM PST

    This time I came prepared! - Jeb was starting to feel kind of lonely!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:54 PM PST

    Kerbin Relocated: Slate Orbit

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:05 AM PST

    Landed on the Mun with my very own lander

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment