• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Kerbal Space Program What do you think about my Soyuz replica?

    Kerbal Space Program What do you think about my Soyuz replica?


    What do you think about my Soyuz replica?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Takeshi's Castle style Community Challange

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Made this for my husband

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    I made a big unfoldable Duna-Base-Hub, to provide additional Room for Snacks!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I unlocked every tech in career mode after only 6 flights! Pictures of each of the 6 rockets in the comments

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    My first ever suicide burn

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    No such thing as too much engine on a deep-space probe

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    KSP Loading... Preview: New ESA Parts As you know we are partnering with ESA and yes, we have a preview of what you will find in the next update. Take a look and let us know what you think in the comments! (More info first comment)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Recreating Matt Lownes ksp trailer in blender

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    My stock N1, guaranteed to destroy frame rate as well as the entire pad.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Kraken Railways! Your one way ticket to hell!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Proud to announce that I have successfully landed my first SSTO!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Oh kraken...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    My first full shuttle stack build since the new SRB's came out!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Just found an old image of my definitely not miscalculated Minmus lander. If you look close enough you can see the actual landing legs.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Lunar Base Core Landed

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    GENTLE!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Essex Shuttle has docked with EISS 2, now time to use the robotic arm... RSS/RO

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Oh no

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Jeb What are you doing now...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    The story of my first interplanetary mission.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    It was on Eve, ok, you probably realize there is no way that me, as a beginner would be able to land at Eve

    And you're quite right...

    I didn't know about any of the planets, I just knew Eve had an atmosphere, and that it was the nearest of Kerbin, hence why I choose Eve

    I made a crazy rocket, with tons of parachutes. And the rocket was enormous, with almost 5 kilotons. I didn't knew delta v was a thing, and just went with luck to sort it out

    This was sometime after my first Mun landing, so I already knew how to use maneuver nodes, and luckily, I got an encounter.

    I also didn't know about heat shields, apparently I needed them in a lot of cases

    I had the four classical kerbals, I sent valentina first

    So... I also didn't know about TWR, so my stage to come back had a small tank and a terrier...

    So, getting there, I deorbited the ship to land. And things were quite hot, so I smashed the controls to make the ship go batshit and distribute the heat evenly

    Luckily, the ship survived, but then, it was time to come home.

    The goddamn thing didn't lift off the ground, so I sent jedediah to save her. This time, with a bigger engine.

    Jedediah got stranded about 300 kilometers from Valentina

    So I decided to send bill to a rescue mission

    That rocket had 10 kilotons, with a mammoth as the last stage...

    He got pretty far away from them and almost crashed on the seas. When I realized this was a no go, the fuel ended after 10 seconds

    I only had Bob left, so I continued doing contracts with him, until I progressed enough to get some more parts and kerbalnauts.

    I sent another ship, with another kerbal, when I thought

    "Do I really think I can save three kerbals so far apart, and come back alive, with all of them, with fuel?"

    So I brought him back from orbit and leaved the three there for 100 years, when I finished the game and deleted the save

    I never got to save the three

    submitted by /u/Bro-mine
    [link] [comments]

    Finally after a year of having this game I made it to Duna

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Explosive Jack O' Lantern

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Liftoff!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment