• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Kerbal Space Program Weekly Support Thread

    Kerbal Space Program Weekly Support Thread


    Weekly Support Thread

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Check out /r/kerbalacademy

    The point of this thread is for anyone to ask questions that don't necessarily require a full thread. Questions like "why is my rocket upside down" are always welcomed here. Even if your question seems slightly stupid, we'll do our best to answer it!

    For newer players, here are some great resources that might answer some of your embarrassing questions:

    Tutorials

    Orbiting

    Mun Landing

    Docking

    Delta-V Thread

    Forum Link

    Official KSP Chatroom #KSPOfficial on irc.esper.net

    Discord server

    Feel free to ask your questions on the Discord server!

    Commonly Asked Questions

    Before you post, maybe you can search for your problem using the search in the upper right! Chances are, someone has had the same question as you and has already answered it!

    As always, the side bar is a great resource for all things Kerbal, if you don't know, look there first!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I got this amazing mask recently

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Visiting every planet and moon (including Outer Planets Mod) in my 7-year-old sandbox save

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Orbital maintenance

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Tanbas Kerman inspects his pod's new computer interface

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Running simulation before going to Duna

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Jeb and Val set out some Kraken Bait. I don't think they understand how the Kraken works, but who am I to stop them?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    They say any landing you can walk away from is a good one.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    3200 units of ore extracted from Minmus for a contract.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Made my first space station on ps4.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Buran shuttle

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    I have made this and it flies supprisingly well. I tried to mske some star wars nock-off ship but gave up in the middle.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Circumnavigation failed attempt, Video was 55 minutes from liftoff, 1380-1400m/s. Ran out of fuel between the desert airfield and KSP runway..Will add some more fuel and try again.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Kerbinrise

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    She's a crowded station, but this is what it was made for: Melting my GPU! Currently docked: 3 ships and 3 "tugs". Part total is currently 1555 with a mass of 400t

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    The Cub engine always comes off as small until you're right up next to it.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Canoe with wings

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    May Contain Science

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Dialed in my Booster landing (from orbit) a little too close for comfort...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    You Never Know What's Going to Happen

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Since buying this game in 2013, I never thought sometime like this would happen. I was just a kid in middle school who watched a YouTube video of this game and was entranced. I knew I had to buy this game. Today I am a senior in Aerospace Engineering, making lesson plans to teach incoming freshmen how to play the game but more importantly, how the concepts you learn in the game directly apply to real life. With the pandemic, many of our incoming students have chosen to go to school safely at a distance which is why our department chose to use Kerbal.

    I attribute a lot of the reason to why I made the step to pursue a degree in this field to KSP; this game made me realize that designing and flying stuff in space is not only doable, but I could do it. The last point had a profound impact on my life and I cant say any other video game has had such an impact. In summary, I am very grateful for the work that has been put into this game over the years and am both excited for what is to come, as well as excited for those who have not been exposed to this fantastic game as well!

    submitted by /u/Hydrowelder
    [link] [comments]

    LOPG (Lunar Gateway) Without Mods. I'm not quite satisfied, will try to construct it with mods now.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    My new 'Spark' Probe orbiting Sarnus

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    NASA [SLS Block 1B Crew] (Mods: Near Future) Took me a whole day to build this thing. What do you think about it?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Docking for the first time the other day.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    First landing of my 'Excalibur' spacecraft, i aimed for and landed right next too my first mun lander, Now that i know how much fuel i need i will be sending a Mun base core on my next ship, will be lowered from the cargo bay using a crane (i hope it does not tip over :D).

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment