• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Kerbal Space Program Finally managed to create my first stable VTOL

    Kerbal Space Program Finally managed to create my first stable VTOL


    Finally managed to create my first stable VTOL

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:53 AM PST

    Mission Control. What would be on your Post-it?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:46 AM PST

    She's not coming home

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Took me 5 Years, But I haveve finally finished the docking tutorial

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:37 AM PST

    I present my newest form of transportation.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PST

    3, 2, 1 Let's Jam...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:39 AM PST

    This might be the best little SSTO I've ever built.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:44 PM PST

    Bob passed through some radiation in space

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:59 AM PST

    I drew a picture of my fuel ship

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Minmus is now irl

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Just testing the new seismometer :)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Here’s Jeb at PAX East!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PST

    ET Separation

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Landed on the landing pad

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:46 PM PST

    "Voodoo!"

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Uhh... I can't find screw #1985

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:34 AM PST

    My first steps into the Jool system.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:47 PM PST

    The Red October. To boldly explore and exploit the resource rich Gilly.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:00 PM PST

    I just finished building an even more Kerbal version.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:09 PM PST

    So I launched fuel to rescue a scientist. Realised I could maybe add a Science Lab. Then realised it had not way to transmit. Long story short, 3 launches later this monstrosity is my first space station.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:22 PM PST

    Spacebus bringing the boys back home for vacation.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Visited the Private Division Booth at PAX East 2020, Here's What I Saw

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:30 AM PST

    As the title suggests, I was able to see some content that seems to be otherwise unreleased to the general public at this time. I was told not to photograph anything during my time in the booth, but I was not told that I couldn't discuss it. Consider that as of 2/29/2020 they are still very much working on the game; the content shown in-engine was during pre-alpha.

    Some of the specifics:
    * Completely new Heads-Up Display (HUD), shown briefly in the latest video on the KSP YouTube Channel. You might not be able to see this but ship orientation within the main HUD, featuring the maneuver planner nodes (retrograde, prograde, anterograde, etc.), is represented within the bottom left. Altitude, abort, and other functions previously in the top center of the screen are now in the bottom center. Undiscussed aspects are there as well (bottom middle)?
    * Some Quality of Life (QOL) updates to the VAB/SPH editor. Coordinating symmetrical assemblies is now significantly easier, and there is a dedicated view to actually plan this out. Additionally, assemblies can now be created outside the main assembly (any parts attached to the main command module/piloting module).
    * Tons of new animations to both kerbals in IVA and EVA. They seem to be adding a lot more character to kerbals in general with idle/general use animation. With regards to flying, if kerbals are undergoing gees, their IVA portraits will reflect this.
    * I am unsure if they are still using Unity based off of the in-game footage I saw, as collision physics and particle effects seem to be redone. Part textures, everything looks fantastic.
    * They mentioned that multiplayer is still very much under development. Some of the shown content features EVA suit and spacecraft color customization that coincides with this.
    * The Kerbol system will be back, in some way, shape, or form. Considering that interstellar travel is now a design goal, more systems and planets will be created similar (and likely better than) what we currently have.
    * Fundamental changes on the level of significance near DeltaV will occur to make missions more complex. However, they are reportedly putting quite a bit more work into tutorials to accommodate this.
    * Planets (including Kerbin) will have a greater amount of geographic diversity, with regards to biomes and planet-specific features.

    Please take some of this with a grain of salt, but I feel like this will all end up in the base game somehow. This put a lot more confidence in my decision to support KSP after Take-Two's purchase of the IP; Private Division knows what they're doing.

    EDIT (14:41 EST): Added more content.
    EDIT 2 (15:13 EST): Added more content.
    EDIT 3 (16:11 EST): Clarified my statement regarding tutorials. Nothing substantial was shown, but it was my impression that this section of the game was a priority.

    submitted by /u/pjb0521
    [link] [comments]

    YooOoOoOooOoOoOooOoO

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment