• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Kerbal Space Program Took me about 2 hours to land succesfully on eve and then i see this :)

    Kerbal Space Program Took me about 2 hours to land succesfully on eve and then i see this :)


    Took me about 2 hours to land succesfully on eve and then i see this :)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PST

    j̷̡̜͕̜̥̭͉͎͖͚͖̼̾̀̄̂̓͘ͅe̶̠̮͗̏b̵̞̞̝̓̂̏̒̎͛̊̓̃͛̏͗̑͊̑e̵̡̳̰͇͎̮̟̘͇̽͛̏̓̊̇͝d̵̞̩͋̏͌͊̅̐̈̊i̴͍͒͘͝ͅá̸̲̙͙̺̞͕̫͉͙̮h̵̨̢͓͉̹̮̜̩̍ͅ

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PST

    And this, is how you DON'T land safely an old station with 8 kerbals on it

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:53 AM PST

    Hang on, this isn't Flight Simulator X...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:18 AM PST

    9 months ago, I shared my excitement with you as I completed a successful Mun mission. Today, I finally built an SSTO capable of doing something useful: carrying 8 kerbalnauts to my space station. I just wanted to share my progress!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:35 PM PST

    The making history F-1 compared to a kerbal compared to my 1:1 F-1

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Bob as soon as you get home... you're fired.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Tourists wanted adventure on the cheap.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:54 PM PST

    My two stage Munar/Minar lander. Capable of landing on both moons with no refueling (with some adjustments)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:22 PM PST

    I don't think using supersonic engine was a good idea..

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Hmm... Yes, the Earth here is made out of earth.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:17 AM PST

    I built a robotic arm to move payloads in 0G for my SSTO

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Decay estimate for Ascension Mk2 orbital stage left in a ~68km Pe (initially) orbit. Thought it would come down 2/27 but still no sign of it. Would have re-entered over nite side so must have fallen in the ocean or over land where we have no surface installations (still a lot). More info in comments

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:53 PM PST

    Minmus Space-Station. There are many like it but this one is mine. Expansion still in progress! Career mode is fun.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PST

    My interpllanetary ship! Opinions? Tips?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Got bored in physics while everyone was taking a test, drew an idea for a minmus station

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Sikorsky H-34 "The forgotten Huey"

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:52 AM PST

    Deploying pack of three geostationary communication satellites

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:39 PM PST

    My Munar Space/Science/Refuel Station is finally complete

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:40 AM PST

    My trail works like an x-ray

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Is this overkill for a duna lander (no return)?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Beagle III setting off for Duna

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:52 AM PST

    Why I expect KSP 2 to be good.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:28 AM PST

    KSP 1 isn't really that good of a game. Don't get me wrong, it's probably one of my favorite games of all time. But, I don't think that that is because of the game being well made, I think that It's simply because it was at the right place at the right time. Even now, there aren't any realistic space games , there are a handful of them, but most of them are ultra realistic simulators not for the general public. Literally every part of the game can be improved immensely. The performance is shit, the graphics are straight out of 2005, career is shit, gathering science is broken, the tech tree is dumb, the entire contract system is shit, it has LOADS of game breaking bugs that take the joy out of the game, sound design is bad, the OST is comprised of royalty free music, the wobbly physics are sometimes a bit too much, surfaces are so bland and boring, i remember the first time i got to the Mun, i was so excited to just walk around the surface and explore, but there was absolutely nothing to do...

    Now, combine the idea and the soul of KSP, with game developers who have been in this industry for years who have been given resources to make an actual high budget AAA title. And you have something truly special... That is if it pans out well...

    submitted by /u/Hweiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Here lies the Kraken. Its body might be dead but it will keep haunt us forever

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:22 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment